The leading TMC’s mobile application is now available on Android and Mobile Web enabled devices.
Egencia®, the corporate travel arm of Expedia Inc., today launched the next phase of Egencia Mobile, extending their mobile application to Android and Mobile Web devices. Previously developed for the iPhone, Egencia Mobile enables business travellers to easily access flight and destination alerts, check-in online, receive one-click customer support and much more – nearly anywhere in the world, now on virtually any type of mobile device.
“Egencia Mobile further demonstrates Egencia’s continued focus on providing the best-in-class experience for our mobile users by placing more power in their hands, ensuring they can easily view their itineraries and receive pertinent, up-to-date travel information while on the road,” said Rob Greyber, President, Egencia. “The app was designed specifically for business travellers, based on their feedback and catering to their needs by conveniently providing useful travel information quickly and easily on their device of choice.”
Egencia Mobile App Features
Information At Your Fingertips
With Egencia Mobile, flight and destination alerts, online check-in, and customer support are always a touch away to help business travellers travel more efficiently, smartly, and safely.
Flight and Destination Alerts
This unique feature ensures that the traveller is instantly aware of time sensitive issues and crisis scenarios:
- Flight alerts inform travellers about flight delays and cancellations that may affect their trip.
- Destination alerts, covering natural disasters, security issues, weather, etc.
- Alerts are prominently displayed throughout the app so the traveller can easily and quickly view and access their alerts.
Additional Features and Functionalities
- Online Check-in is available today for all major airlines — making check-in one click away.
- Interactive Maps for all trip stages.
- Flight Schedules: Egencia Mobile makes identifying flight options easier than ever. If the traveller misses their flight, they will be able to quickly determine if and when a next flight is available.
- Click-to-Call Egencia Customer Service: the “Contact” tab enables the traveller to call or email customer service with one touch.
Egencia Mobile is currently available in the following countries: UK, US, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Canada, Australia, and India. Languages supported include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Canadian French, and Dutch. Thanks to Egencia’s proprietary technology, all travellers can experience the same benefits and functionality regardless of location.
The app, built for Egencia clients, is accessible / downloadable for free at:
Apple App Store: